Publishing – Contact
Simplified stock company impersonal with a capital of 2000 €
Head office: 132 avenue of Maine – 75014 Paris – France
819 263 260 R.C.S. Paris
SIRET: 819 263 260 00013
N° VAT: FR 09 819263260
Phone : +33 6 84 62 14 13
Editorial director and president: Elisabeth Arnould
Our Customer service is at your disposal for help and any questions.
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
Phone : +33 9 72 10 10 07
In case of physical or medical problem, we strongly recommend you to consult your physician or other health care professional before practicing any poses on this website or the application YogaWat. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while practicing these techniques, you should stop immediately. Make sure at all times not to exceed your physical capabilities. All poses must be pleasant and without any pain. At the slightest sign of discomfort, please stop the session immediately.
After eating you should wait at least two hours before beginning your program.
The use of any information provided in this application YogaWat or website as photos and videos are solely at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for injuries suffered while or after practicing these techniques.
Applicable law – Disputes
Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of France and you recognize to accept their exclusive competence.
ELTHYA reserves the right to require and to obtain orders or prescriptions for the defence of its rights at the end of the present.
None of your personal data is collected and\or used by the company ELTHYA without your consent.
ELTHYA recognizes the importance to protect the private life of every person having agreed to the collection and\or the use of its personal data.
On yogawat.com your personal data are collected and used only in three cases:
- If you requested our support via the form of contact. According to the regulations, the data is kept during 1 month as from our last contact and only for the purpose that ELTHYA can answer your demands. The personal data collected in this case are:
- Your First name
- Your Name
- Your e-mail address
- The data that you will have communicated in your message.
- Within the framework you requested information by sending an email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com . According to the regulations, the information is kept during 1 month as from our last contact and only for the purpose that ELTHYA can answer your demands. The personal data collected in this case are:
- Your e-mail address
- The data that you will have communicated in your message.
- Subscription to “Newsletter”
- By subscribing to the Newsletter only your email address is collected to allow us to send you the news concerning Yoga, concerning the brand YogaWat and concerning its application YogaWat. Please note that the subscription in the Newsletter is not compulsory. According to the regulations, your e-mail will be kept during 2 years as from your subscription and is only intended for the marketing department of ELTHYA, in charge of the Newsletter.
The information collected via these application or e-mail is recorded in data files by ELTHYA, acting as person in charge of treatment.
The collected data are exclusively intended for the company ELTHYA.
They can be communicated to thirds to satisfy the legal or statutory obligations.
Modification, unsubscribing and access to your personal data
In implementation of the provisions of IT law n°78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified, each user has the right to oppose, access, correct and delete personal data, as well as of the right to define directives concerning the fate of these personal data after your death.
Each user may exercise these rights at any time by writing your request to ELTHYA, at the following address: 132 avenue of Maine – 75014 Paris – France.
Or to the following e-mail address:
In application of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th, 2016, applicable on May 25th, 2018, you have the right to the portability of your data and the right to the limitation of the treatment of your data.
From May 25th, 2018, each user has the right at any time to exercise these rights by sending your request to ELTHYA, at the following address: 132 avenue of Maine – 75014 Paris – France.
Or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VYou also have the right to complaint to the CNIL.
Personal data protection
ELTHYA set up security measures allowing protecting the personal data passed on against the accesses and the non-authorized uses. However, it is advisable to note that no data transmission via Internet is safe to 100% and any information can be collected and used by others than the recipient.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored in your browser. This file saves different kind of information about you, for example, to recognize you as a recurring user and so personalize your experience by storing your preferences or habits of navigation, to supply you a faster navigation, to collect statistical information. Cookies are useful because they allow the websites to work in a more flexible way and adapted to your preferences and help us to improve our services thanks to the collected information.
Some cookies allow to authenticate you or to keep the information of your session, for example the contents of your bascet or the videos at which you have already watched.
There can be 4 types of cookies :
- Needed (the website cannot work without)
- For purposes of preferences
- For statistical purposes
- Marketing purposes
In case you would not wish that cookies are settled up in your browser, you can refuse the installation of the cookies of preferences, statistics and marketing.
A banner is appearing during your first visit on the website where you may customize your consent.
At any time you may modify your preferences regarding cookies by returning to the paragraph ” Manage your preferences regarding cookies “.
What kind of cookies do we use?
On yogawat.com you may find cookies as:
- Be appropriate to ELTHYA;
- Come from external companies to ELTHYA.
ELTHYA can use the data of the pixel for:
- Make sure that the advertising are spread out to the right audience;
- Develop audiences for its advertisements;
- Take advantage of additional advertising tools of Facebook.
Statement relative to cookies update on 21/06/2018
The necessary cookies contribute to return a usable website by activating basic functions as the browsing of a page and the access to the secure zones of the website. The website cannot work correctly without these cookies.
|PHPSESSID||yogawat.com||Keep the configuration of the parameters of the users through the requests of page.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
The cookies of preferences allow a Web site to retain information, which modify the way the web site behaves or displays, as your favourite language or the region in which you are situated.
|pll_language||yogawat.com||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
The statistical cookies help the owners of the website, collecting the communication of information in an anonymous way, to understand how the visitors interact with websites.
|@@History/@@scroll|#||youtube.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|_ga||yogawat.com||Register a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on the way the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||yogawat.com||Used by Google Analytics to decrease radically the rate of requests||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||yogawat.com||Register a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on the way the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
The marketing cookies are used to make the follow-up of the visitors through websites. The purpose is to show advertisements, which are relevant and interesting for the individual user and thus more precious for the publishers and the third announcers.
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to supply a series of advertising products such as the real time offers of third announcers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||youtube.com||Record a unique identifier on the mobile devices to allow the follow-up based on the GPS geographical location.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Try to consider the bandwidth of the users on pages with videos YouTube integrated.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Register a unique identifier to keep statistics on the videos of YouTube seen by the user.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
By continuing to use the yogawat.com website, you accept the configuration of our cookies and recognize that you understand the terms of our policy concerning cookies.
You can modify at any time your preferences regarding cookies.
Manage your preferences regarding cookies
- On yogawat.com: your consent regarding the cookies of preferences, statistics and marketing is customizable since the banner appearing during your first visit on the website.
- On your computer / tablet / mobile: the main Internet browsers allow you to block or to delete the “cookies” of your system:
|Internet Explorer||Click on the button Tools, then on Internet Options.|
|Click on Confidentiality, select Advanced|
|In the window Cookies, select your preferences.|
|Google Chrome||Click the menu button, then parameters.|
|Click on the link Advanced Settings.|
|In the section “Confidentiality”, click the button Parameters of contents.|
|Then in the section “Cookies”, select your preferences.|
|Mozilla Firefox||Click on the menu button, the select Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac).|
|Select Private life.|
|In the Historic zone, for the option Rules of preservation, select to use the parameters personalized for the history.|
|Click or unclick on Accept cookies, then select your preferences.|
|Safari||Click on the menu Safari, then on preferences,|
|Click on Safety.|
|In the section Block cookies, select your preferences.|
The brand “YogaWat”, as well as the corresponding logo, and all other brands and the logos linked to YogaWat, deposited or not, shown on the website yogawat.com, as well as the hosting name “yogawat.com” are and will remain the exclusive property of ELTHYA. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these branding without preliminary agreement of ELTHYA, for any reason whatsoever, is forbidden.
It is strictly forbidden to delete any notice of copyright, branding or the other exclusive rights of the yogawat.com website or any contents, which appears there. You can make a single copy of the Internet pages published on the yogawat.com website for your private, personal and not commercial use, under the condition that any copy of these Internet pages keeps all the mentions of “copyright” and exclusive rights, which appear there.
The website may contain links to other websites on Internet, ELTHYA is not responsible for the content or policies of Third Party Platforms. The possibility of establishing simple links to yogawat.com is subjected to the preliminary agreement of ELTHYA. Any deep link, or using the technique of the “framing”(display of a page in a frame within another website), is forbidden.
Contents of the website and the exemption from the technical responsibility
- ELTHYA pledges to do its best that yogawat.com is accessible at any time. Nevertheless, the ELTHYA disclaims all liability, whatever are the reason, in case of difficulty of access to the website.
- ELTHYA cannot guarantee and assert:
- That the yogawat.com website is exempt from viruses, programs of crushing of the data, the horses of Troy or other equipment of destruction;
- That the information contained in the yogawat.com website is exact, complete or up to date.
- ELTHYA is not responsible towards you or towards a third party of any direct or indirect, incidental, special or secondary damage – what includes, without it is exhaustive, the inaccessibility in the website, the losses of data, deteriorations, destructions or virus which could affect your computing equipment.
- You recognize to have verified that the used IT configuration contains no virus and is in perfect working order.
- The website yogawat.com may contain technical inaccuracies or other defects, ELTHYA does not guarantee the correction of these defects. The website yogawat.com and the contents of this website are presented “as is”.
- ELTHYA excludes expressly any guarantee, in particular, any implicit guarantee relative to the usual conditions of use of the website or the capacity of the website in a normal use or in a specific use, in its quality or in a respect for any legal requirements. The present limitation of responsibility applies in all the measure authorized by the law.
Modifications of conditions of use
The present conditions of use can be modified at any time by ELTHYA. The modifications will come into effect as from their on-line publishing. The modifications are considered opposable and accepted without resist by every user who reaches the website after their on-line publishing.
© 2018 – ELTHYA – All rights reserved.